- Spend time with my son and belle-fille in New Jersey.
- Spend time with my mom in NJ and help her celebrate her 92nd birthday.
- Find time to connect with friends in the U.S., if not on our short visit in May, then on our next trip in July.
- Resume work on my Paris memoir. Try to complete the next chapter but don’t overly stress as long as good progress is made. Write in Paris before going to New Jersey.
- Enjoy being out and about in Paris when we return there from New Jersey.
- Keep up with friends, activities and appointments in Felixstowe before we depart.
- Remind myself we knew the first 6-7 months of this year would involve a great deal of travel, mostly to see family. Try to be mindful of the need to pace ourselves along the way.
- Get over lingering jet lag and weariness I’m still feeling from a month Down Under.
- Be grateful we’re able to, as per our motto, ‘Travel while we can.’
Cheers and thanks for reading. Next week’s letter will be from Felixstowe.